Piklist allows you to easily create Metaboxes/Metafields (also known as Custom fields) for Posts, Pages, Media and User Profiles, as well as easy Settings Pages and Widgets. You will need to write a little bit of code to use Piklist, but it’s minimal and we’ve included lots of examples. Let’s get started!
- Install Piklist like you would any other Plugin.
- Once installed, activate Piklist. You will see a Piklist item in your WordPress menu.
3. Now you can start adding power to your theme and plugins. Check out our tutorials for a detailed overview.
You can get a good overview of what Piklist is capable of by activating the included “Piklist Demos” add-on:
- Hover over the “Piklist” menu item, and then click on “Settings”
- You should now see options for SETTINGS. Under the EXTEND PIKIST area, find the PIKLIST DEMOS add-on. Click on ACTIVATE and then SAVE CHANGES.
- You will now have access to the Piklist Demos: