Customize everything in WordPress
Less code required
Creating fields in Piklist is super simple, and in most cases the same code can be used anywhere: custom fields, settings, taxonomies, users and widgets.
Post relationshipsYou'll wish all relationships were this easy.
Post relationships are standard with Piklist and easy to setup. Displaying them in your theme is even easier, since you can use standard WordPress functions.
Add-MoresThe infinite repeater field.
Piklist AddMore fields are the repeater field you always dreamed of. Group together as many fields as you want and make them repeat indefinitely. Or place an Add-More within an Add-More within an Add-more...
WorkFlowsThe tab system you never knew was possible.
Piklist WorkFlows allows you to place tabs anywhere... and with anything. Tabs can include content from any page or even custom views you create.
Multiple user rolesBetter security, more flexibility.
Powerful web sites and applications require multiple user roles and Piklist supports this out of the box. Standard WordPress functions can be used to validate a user's permissions and provide appropriate access to data.
Powerful features to add to your fields.
- Lock field valuesShow ID's on edit screens for Posts, Pages, Users, etc.
- Conditionally hide/show fieldsBased on another field value, user capability/role or post status.
- Auto-update another fieldUpdate a field, based on another fields value.
- Define field scopesShow fields on one page. Save the data to another.
- Add Tooltip HelpAny field can show help, when you hover on it.
- Customize field templatesDesign your own field markup.
For Post Types and Taxonomies.
- Lock meta boxes so they can't be reordered
- Show/hide by user capability or role
- Collapse by default
- Set the order of meta boxes
- Hide meta box when creating a new post/term
Do more in less time.
- Create custom post statusesAs many statuses as you need.
- Change the “Enter title here” textCustom message for your custom Post Type.
- Custom admin body classesStyle each Post Type differently.
- Hide meta boxesJust provide a list, Piklist does the rest.
Set your table.
- Change column headingsShow post statesHide the post row actions
- Profiles can take advantage of any field
- Show/hide fields by user capability or role
- Easily add User Taxonomies
Widgets, Dashboard & Help
- Simply create complex widgets
- No object oriented programming required
- No help needed to create contextual help
- Post meta revisions
- Easy upgrade procedures
- Display custom icons on any page